We are always looking for quality applicants to join our Joyland family both full time and part time. If a position is not currently available we will always save your resume until one becomes available. Joyland is an equal opportunity employer. Below is a list of required and preferred employee attributes.
Required Employee Attributes:
- 18 years of age with a high school diploma
- Some experience working with children with the age group desired
- Clean background checks and medical statement from physician
- Reliable transportation
- Good attendance record
Preferred Employee Attributes:
- Associates degree or above in Early Childhood or related field
- 3 or more years working in a childcare setting under ODJFS
- Completed trainings in CPR, First Aid, Communicable Disease, etc.
We offer a host of quality benefits to full time employees including:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Child care discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, holiday and sick time
- Paid trainings
- Teach scholarships
To be considered for a position, e-mail your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you are a fit for any open positions or feel free to call us at any time at 614-876-1263.